Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I'm Just Sayin'....


1st peep this~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zPZFypgy3I. Then read my post. Or Vice-versa. 1


Now you can go check the joint out and go in however it moves you. First though, I gotta say that I was up in there that night & besides this incident, it was a "Stone-Groove, Baby!"....(Trading Places)....had a good time...

but, shit happens sometimes, ya know?......Well, do you?

Well, as a fella who has "GOT IT POPPIN!'" (as well as POPPT ON!..like I said b4; shit happens) 'nuff times I know that's just a fact of life. Especially how, when, & where WE grew up.

Anywho, even though I was there... I wasn't THERE, ya know. So to keep with what few commandments I presently can say I haven't tarnished a bit, I won't "bear false witness against my neighbor".

And anyway, all those that KNOW already Knows that the WISE MAN Knows that he Knows NOTHING. Loose lips sink ships & all dat typeness .

I put this up, indirectly, to see what would jump out to whoever took the time to peep it. And while it definitely has become comedy to see shit pop off due to how much of it is easy to view with technology the way it is & all, I don't want to become so desensitized to the drama that I forget that it's just that.........DRAMA.

Look at the elements that were here at this incident:

1) A gang that will bury your ass in plain site & beat that shit scott-free in a court of law....The POLICE. ( Aight, to keep it fair, not all police are beast. But enough of them Are to watch ur step around dem.)

2) Security/Bouncers...who, a lot of the times, do not go through any formal training to do there job. Therefore their process of thinking does not follow any written rule of conduct. Shit, if you're over 6ft & weigh in btwn 220 & 350.....UR HIRED! Their job basically is to squash beef as quick & exact as possible. But Biggie said it best with "What's Beef?" & whose the definer of that.

Power corrupts & Absolute power corrupts Absolutly, in the wrong hands. No generalizations, just saying.

And 3) A group of heads from a town that, allegedly, has handed out more beatdowns then the UFC.

So, what I'm saying is that this could of turned out a WHOLE LOT WORSE.

Now don't get me wrong, I like a nice clean heady scrape-up like the next guy, but this was not that & could of went out of control real easy.

And I ain't gonna get too wild with it & do the "WHy we Black folks just can't be good" joint b/c we all know that if we YouTube*white boy bar fights* that we're not alone in this.

As I said earlier, shit happens.

I'm just really thankful that it didn't happen Sean Bell style, that all.


~ I'm just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment